40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-20-2023, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2023 04:13 PM by ocjules.)
Satish_Gaire - Resource: 2 Hours Training on How to Find Customers For Marketing Services
Hello all,

Found this (free) page while researching. I have not reviewed, just a quick glance.

I have purchased a couple of his offers and benefited from the advice given.

What I purchased is NOT plug and play. There is work to be applied.

If you find this share useful, please comment for the betterment of our fellow BBHF members.

Also, please do not leave a "This is shit!" kind of reply only - state what happened to YOU (in detail) when you applied what he is teaching (looking at what is offered and deciding YOU cannot do it does not necessarily make it shit). Help with an honest review, our members deserve more info to make a better decision. Thank you.

Info Page

Marketing Agency: Finding Your First Customer

***UPDATE***
Hi bluefeb,

The Introduction does not have any redirect links. He explains in the Training Video from minute 18:00 through 25:36 the points brought up when Introduction is clicked. Hope this helps.
09-22-2023, 12:04 PM
RE: Satish_Gaire - Resource: 2 Hours Training on How to Find Customers For Marketing Services
Thanks for this.

This is nice.
09-24-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: Satish_Gaire - Resource: 2 Hours Training on How to Find Customers For Marketing Services
Introduction- Links do not work. Underneath my biggest lesson learned- click it takes you to a new page where links do not work, in other parts, info is crossed out. There is a link to a PR website with no ifo and only a 1 hour video is working in intro.
This looks more like his notes than anything finished.
11-16-2023, 11:51 AM
IT'S FUKKING SATISH GAIRE...
11-17-2023, 03:57 PM
This is shit!
10.gif
02-12-2024, 02:48 AM
RE: Satish_Gaire - Resource: 2 Hours Training on How to Find Customers For Marketing S...
(11-17-2023 03:57 PM)Sweat-Cheeks Wrote:  This is shit!

Please go into more detail to explain how you arrived at that conclusion.
[
02-22-2024, 05:19 AM
Thanks for sharing
02-26-2024, 11:23 PM
Thanks for sharing
02-27-2024, 12:49 AM
Bought some of his software was not to bad then... NOW shit no customer service and most sofware no longer works... NONE bought some upgrades never upgrade. I track his cell # down after 2 months with no emails or upgrades he said somthing like contact support and blocked me... today he is nothing but a scammer.... I stay on his email list just to mark them as spam if they come in.

63.gif