18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2024, 01:20 PM
Selling Survivalist Website in Spanish
Hello everyone, I have for sale a site in Spanish in the survivalist and security niche. I put it online in September 2022, and it has 53 published articles.

Most of them are over a thousand words, and the majority were written without AI.

I worked quite hard at the beginning and invested a lot of money into the project. Unfortunately, the developer I was working with disappeared, and I no longer had the money or the motivation to find another.

I only published 6 articles in 2023, and I have done absolutely nothing to promote the site. For this reason, the traffic is almost nonexistent.

The site has almost all its articles indexed on Google and receives around a thousand impressions and 20 clicks monthly on average in the last 3 months.

I have never monetized the site, but I believe there should be no problem for it to be accepted on AdSense (perhaps after increasing traffic). The site has never been penalized.

The niche is also perfect for the Amazon affiliate program. You can promote personal defense items, home security, power stations, survival products, clothing, etc.

Why I'm selling it

As mentioned before, I don't have the money, knowledge, or motivation to continue with the project. I invested almost two thousand dollars (between the developer's work, other freelancers, and articles) and have zero returns. The money from a sale would also help me a lot to deal with a personal issue.

What I offer you

The sale includes the site (WordPress database and files) and the domain (.com). It does not include hosting or the theme license (Soledad). The reason is that the developer never set it up in WordPress, and he completely stopped communicating several months ago.

The site is excellently built and optimized for speed and SEO. It has a clean, modern, and beautiful design. I believe it has a lot of potential and can generate good income for someone who dedicates their time to it.

I could help you migrate the site to your own server if necessary.

Price: $300
Payment method: PayPal, Mercado Pago, or Stripe

I am also willing to use an escrow service.

I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thank you!

Kershaw
02-13-2024, 03:11 PM
RE: Selling Survivalist Website in Spanish
No longer selling. I started posting new content and the traffic is growing a lot. Will add ads soon.

65.gif