41.gif

Poll: Do you like this logic?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-21-2014, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 04:57 PM by balu427.)
Start Bitcoin Cloud mining - Earn 800+$/Month - Invest 0$ logic
Start Bitcoin Cloud mining - Earn 800+$/Month - Invest 0$ logic

Just 3 websites registrations + share urls in social networks for one week = 800+$/Month/Lifetime

Nothing big in this logic but I spend around 2,000+$ to gain this Logic. If you became winner, I will get refer money from given urls. that is what I am expecting from you.

You can invest money and start quickly mining, But money is not required in this below logic.
Here you go. Even kid can do this. Do not even think to touch you pocket to invest here. Just Follow below steps to start earning for free.

Step 1: You need bitcoin[BTC] Wallet to keep your money.
1. Register into Coinbase using url : /coinbase]coinbase [refer link]
2. Once you completed registration you will get coinbase wallet.

Step 2: You need Bitcoin Mining - Here Bitcoin Cloud mining
1. Register into CEX using url - /cexio]cexio [refer link]
2. Now the main thing to start earning you need to have 1GHS into CEX account [that is your target, Once you got 1GHS you can relax] Do not send money just wait week you will get 1GHS for sure.

You have simple way to earn few bitcoin value [0.045BTC = 1GHS] to invest in CEX.

Step 3: You need to earn 0.045BTC [Bitcoin] using coinurl
1. Register into Coinurl - using url - /coinurl]coinurl [refer link]
2. Once complete registration short some urls [same like *marked as SPAM*, a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!!] and submit coinurl links into facebook,twitter or other social networks.
3. You have to work one week and submit coinurl-short urls into social networks. until you will get 0.045BTC is good.
4. After 1week you can redeem your bitcoins from coinurl. [Do not spam or do not try for fraud in coinurl links that may ban your account, I lost around 3BTC, So Just be good with coinurl until you gain at least 1BTC]
5. Redeem bitcoins from coinurl and invest into your CEX account
Here the output form your 1week work.[1BTC ~ 24GHS today ~ 0.09BTC/Day ~ 2.7BTC/Month ~ 2,000+$/Month As of today].

That is it.. From now onwords CEX will mine bitcoins for your lifetime. You can just relax and wait for your bitcoins on CEX.

Note: Time is valuable in bitcoin mining.
See below statistics:When Jan 1 2013 - 1BTC = 15$ - Very less difficulty mining.
Today Jan 1 2014 - 1BTC = 900$ - Very hard to mine bitcoins
So you can think twice and take decision.

All the best Friends.. Go on Let me know your success stories.
01-21-2014, 11:40 PM
RE:
Other Bitcoin to cash sites besides CoinBase (although they are a good service, I use them) have sprouted up.

here's an 'off-the-top-of-my-head' list

BTCWitdraw dot net
Coinprip dot com
localbitcoins dot com
24change dot com - many currencies, not just USD. Based in Russia.

For friends downunder:

CoinJar dot com

-Jarl
01-29-2014, 11:27 AM
RE:
Anyone beside the OP tried this?
Be a good BBHF CITIZEN...

* Give Rep if you download
* Make mirrors
* Leave actual reviews after going through a course or using a tool
* Be polite; don't whine; and don't act like anyone owes you anything

Cool
01-30-2014, 08:18 AM
RE:
I've checked into the mining side, and you have to have a very healthy PC to get into that 1GHS range. Find a hardware calculator, and see what your electricity cost is, because these high end PC's with multiple video cards (they run best on a GPU) use electricity and that's your main cost. I live in an area where my electricity is under .05/kwh, but I still don't see it being economical with the high heat in the summer, you will use more electricity to cool the server room. I figured it'd take about $1500 to get a PC stout enough to get to that 1 GHS level. There are several 'mining rigs' for sale on www, and you will see what prices are. Great detail on the concept, but I think the cost side needs more work... +5 for the effort. BigDaddio
01-30-2014, 09:44 AM
RE:
Signed up under your links and sent you a PM. Please check it out!
38.gif
[Image: social-traffic.gif]
01-30-2014, 10:06 AM
RE:
what about buy a miner from butterflylabs about $1k for 50GH/s

49.gif