9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2022, 01:52 AM
Starting from scratch, need some help.
Hello everyone,

Some of you might know me especially the old timers from 2012.. I'm just a leecher back then, downloading garbage after garbage some are gold some are just pure trash, made a few monies here and there, a couple of private jvs from newbies and old timers some made me monies, most of them scammed me.. but the important thing that I've learned by joining this forum is that before there was the goldmine section this forum is a treasure throve of info from all aspects that you can ever imagine.

Those were the good times...

Ever since this pandemic started I didn't get the chance to have a job again I tried applying but still no luck 3 years past and I'm starting to lose hope. I tried to apply for a real job offline but the conditions didn't favored me. Most of the establishments requires vaccinated individuals for them to get accepted too bad for me I didn't take those deadly jabs that the government is pushing, it is just me that I don't trust any of those experimental vaccines.

I can not find a real job now.. I'm stuck here at home and the I don't feel like at home anymore it seems that the people around me (family, friends and neighbors) they have changed they always see me as an outcast for not taking any jabs thanks to my obnoxious and toxic father for telling them.

I'm starting to lose hope.. nobody wants to help me and I need to survive somehow.

Please help.. if you have some spare cash it would be a huge help. Sad

Also are there unvaccinated pinoys here? or is there a community that I can join? I can't seem to find one on the internet no results obviously.

BTC - 39URY1VU7qUWR5a4e8bq38Qh6r88A4rLDG
BCH - pppwee980efdww87z52lswyk2vr5f3arvsxs9w44z8

Thank you for your time reading this post.

EJ
08-10-2022, 03:22 AM
RE: Starting from scratch, need some help.
Magandang Umaga (maayong buntag) Juan,

While the pressure is not as bad where I live, I definitely feel your pain. Many Kabayans have felt there is an outside force controlling their lives. However, I have found much support as an unjected from the likes of Lumos. “SayIng No to Vaccines…” is a good place to start (search his other posts on the plandemic):

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...r-All-Ages

One of the best Kabayans to help you begin working from home would be Pat Flynn in Cebu. Depending on your skills, I hire Kabayan writers whenever possible and you’ll find many other ways to make money from home over at:

https://www.smartpassiveincome.com

Salamat po and I hope this helps.

55.gif