27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-01-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: TONY ROBBINS most SECRET HIDDEN SEMINAR where he tells the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!
mindset Cool
08-01-2016, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 08:23 AM by Theo1.)
(08-01-2016 06:48 AM)tomwheelskirt Wrote:  
(07-27-2016 04:38 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Of all the Tony Robbins seminars I have watched, this SECRET and HIDDEN little known seminar has to be the BEST of them all..."

"...In all seriousness, IF you are a true Tony fan, I have not come across a better seminar-"

What was the biggest takeaways and insights you walked away with after watching the videos 10 times?

Hey there's a lot I can say but to keep it brief remember that this isn't one of Tony's rah rah seminars- In fact it's quite the opposite-

His audience is a big group of people who want to do in one way or another what Tony and Brendon are doing- Become experts, their own brand, thought leaders, prominent people in their niche, etc.

And I really like the way Tony is up-front, no-b.s. with them, and lets them know that they all have to do this completely from the heart, and not so money-focused necessarily, because they can all go a very long time serving people and possibly not making any money for awhile, or possibly ever-

So yeah, that was a great take-away- I also like the encouraging discussion Tony had with the somewhat husky bearded guy with the Hawaiian shirt- To me, it was an encouraging, motivating view of what we all need to do to accomplish what we want- I don't have any intentions (or illusions) that I'm going to be any kind of leader or expert in my field- That's actually not my focus or desire- But I saw Tony's name on this set of videos, started watching, and found that it's a great example of the REAL Tony- He talks about all his struggles both while growing up, and ALSO after he became the rich and famous guru that he is, except I guess we're not supposed to call him a "guru" ;^)

Like I said, he really SPILLS THE BEANS here-

Anyway hope you get as much out of the videos as I have-
08-01-2016, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 08:42 AM by Theo1.)
Also, it isn't that I watched the video set 10 times in a row lol- Gotta throw in some Dan Kennedy, Frank Kern, IM stuff, etc.-

I got the set around Thanksgiving last year, and have watched for a refresher at least once a month-

What prompted me to put it up here was a buddy who watched the Netflix documentary a couple of weeks ago told me how disappointed he was in the documentary, that he had been hoping for a lot more insight into Tony's thinking, background, etc. instead of just a few scenes of Tony chilling at his Palm Beach mansion and chanting moomoomoomoomoomoomoo over and over lol-

I sent him these videos and he said THEY were just what he was looking for-
08-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the vids.

heres my review:

i'm not a TONY ROBBINS fan.....

the 2 people in the audience are my hero's, they are the REAL ones who want to help people, the guy in the audience sold everything so he can spread the healer's info . (the healer works for free)

i get the 'not so money-focused necessarily'

so how come Brendon Burchard and TONY ROBBINS are racking in millions?
funny when the guy in the audience sold everything to pay for this this seminar!
makes you lol.....the gurus are full of crap!Mad Slap

this is my view and not having a go at the op.
I BELIEVE THAT ITS ONLY GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO S.UCK UP TO TONY ROBBINS. so if you are reading tonyTongue
08-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Tony unleashed..... You are right that this was a very unusual seminar with Tony... The language and the bounce around in his talk....

I found it very useful for a project I am working on and can see whay you would want / need to watch this more than once.

Thanks for the share.... Well worth the download time and the screen time to see what he has to say.

G.S.
65.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
08-12-2016, 01:01 AM
When I saw the name Tony Robbins, I immediately thought of the Ra, Ra, Ra type of hype, with no tangible things you could put in to use. I'll watch the videos, and perhaps change my mind, thanks for the share, never the less.
09-17-2016, 02:52 AM
(07-29-2016 03:41 AM)AprilShowers Wrote:  heads up this is tangentially related :)

words like "most secret hidden seminar" reminds me of post in the LOL section [How to Be a Life Coach].

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPkwLL7...u.be&t=214

Thanks laughed my stockings off!!Lol

12-19-2016, 04:57 PM
Just wanted to check in with anyone who has gone through the videos here and received the massive amount of value and insights from this EXTREMELY RARE seminar Tony did I believe 1 time only- Any other feedback?
12-19-2016, 05:13 PM
thx for the share.
12-21-2016, 04:01 PM
thanks for sharing look forward to watching this repped op and mega linker
52.gif

23.gif