40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2018, 04:28 PM
RE: [TUT] How to Earn 1k+ PM Easily by Creating Push Button Graphics for Free
Hi Laverball,

First, thank you very much for letting us know a great site for creating images. But I was disappointed when I read the line, free users can download only 5 images per month. Then how can we treat it as resource to provide service on fiverr, odesk or anywhere?
Novelist - proud BBHF VIP and MVP member!

Fiction, Copywriting
12-02-2018, 01:40 AM
You are a cracker marketer in BBHF. You side find a way to overcome 5 downloads limited per month. I need not tell it.
As about money potential, the potential could be more than my estimation. Please at least make attempt selling before being pragmatic.

(11-29-2018 04:28 PM)Novelist Wrote:  Hi Laverball,

First, thank you very much for letting us know a great site for creating images. But I was disappointed when I read the line, free users can download only 5 images per month. Then how can we treat it as resource to provide service on fiverr, odesk or anywhere?
12-10-2018, 06:08 AM
Thanks for sharing this. I'm a long-time Canva user, but I love the fresh looks I'm seeing on Snappa! Plus they have an affiliate program, Canva does not! Use and promote = win win!
12-28-2018, 10:03 AM
great share mate ....
03-22-2019, 07:38 PM
(12-10-2018 06:08 AM)qdeluxe Wrote:  Thanks for sharing this. I'm a long-time Canva user, but I love the fresh looks I'm seeing on Snappa! Plus they have an affiliate program, Canva does not! Use and promote = win win!

You are welcome, my friend.
27.gif
03-24-2019, 01:33 AM
nice. thank you. max repps added.
03-27-2019, 12:03 AM
(03-24-2019 01:33 AM)elsewhere Wrote:  nice. thank you. max repps added.

Thanks for reps, bro.
10-21-2019, 05:50 PM
Max reps to Laverball for the share. Don't know what the "other" guys bitching about the designs for, they look pretty good to me for a free site. Downside, the free downloads is reduced to only 3 per month on the free account, and they don't have a monthly option, just annual = $120/year. Unfortunately, some of us here aren't 'savvy' enough to know how to 'bypass' that download limit, unless it's by using a VPN and signing up to multiple accounts with multiple emails. I suppose that would work at least. Thanks again Laverball. Will give it a try when I have time.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
10-28-2019, 05:00 PM
(10-21-2019 05:50 PM)darkweb Wrote:  Max reps to Laverball for the share. Don't know what the "other" guys bitching about the designs for, they look pretty good to me for a free site. Downside, the free downloads is reduced to only 3 per month on the free account, and they don't have a monthly option, just annual = $120/year. Unfortunately, some of us here aren't 'savvy' enough to know how to 'bypass' that download limit, unless it's by using a VPN and signing up to multiple accounts with multiple emails. I suppose that would work at least. Thanks again Laverball. Will give it a try when I have time.

Thank you. It's better than Canva. The download limit is bypassable.
01-27-2020, 06:31 PM
Sharing is caring
7.gif

24.gif