35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Udemy Section RULES >>READ THIS FIRST!<<
I created new thread. And it didn't show up.
Add title, add text with tags like [get] etc. Then I posted it.
I checked my account but it says 0 total post. I searched for my post but nothing.

How to create thread here?
03-19-2016, 01:16 PM
Question concerning Udemy. As many of you know, Udemy is changing it's business model, in April. My understanding is no more free coupons and all classes must be between $25 and $50. I'm curious about the following:

1) If you're an instructor, how is this going to effect you producing any more courses for Udemy?

2) If you're an instructor, how will you promote your courses, without being able to use coupons?

3) If you're on this list and help instructors to build their following, by subscribing to the course and providing reviews, using free coupons, would you pay $25 for the course?

I may be mistaking about Udemy's business model or not fully aware of it's changes. If I'm wrong, about them no longer allowing coupons or forcing instructors to sell at a maximum of $50, I'd love to know.

Thanks!
03-31-2016, 12:32 AM
[quote='Citadel' pid='1640006' dateline='1458357385']
My understanding is no more free coupons and all classes must be between $25 and $50. [/quote]

Correct! As of April 4th Udemy's courses need to be priced between $25-50 INITIALLY, with $5 increases in between. So no more $49 courses. Source: https://blog.udemy.com/03022016

[quote='Citadel' pid='1640006' dateline='1458357385']
If I'm wrong, about them no longer allowing coupons or forcing instructors to sell at a maximum of $50, I'd love to know.
[/quote]

Udemy still DOES allow coupons, but the maximum you can discount is 50%. So no more 100% coupons. Resulting prices for future courses will be $12.50-25 because of that.

They'll also discontinue their insanity of offering site-wide $10 "sales", which were great for buyers, and sucked for sellers.

You can find more Q$A's here: https://support.udemy.com/customer/portal/articles/2348737-simplifying-udemy%E2%80%99s-pricing-and-promotions-student-faqs

For international sellers - here's the localized price matrix: https://support.udemy.com/customer/portal/articles/1849888

Please don't forget to rep if this helped!
04-18-2016, 04:14 PM
I am just curious to know the original source of the udemy coupons. I tried coupons shared by udemy on linkshare but these are mostly the sitewide coupons. Where can I find the latest udemy coupons preferably in the form of data feed.
02-08-2017, 03:36 AM
thank you to all for clarifying. I found a site with % off coupons, but was reluctant to post as I thought they had to be free.

Also, if we take a udemy course and want to review it, where would it be more appropriate, in this section or in the tutorial section?

Thank you.
74.gif
12-26-2017, 04:08 AM
[quote='CitizenKane' pid='528654' dateline='1386076613']
[align=center][color=#ff00ff][size=xx-large][b]please follow the rules stated below
when using this section:[/b][/size][/color][/align][align=center][color=#ff00ff][size=x-large][b]
[/b][/size][/color][/align][align=center][b][size=xx-large] [i]The rules apply to everyone new and old
members. [/i][/size][/b]
[b][i]
[/i][/b]
[align=left][b][size=x-large][color=#ffff00][1] When you want to create a thread please add
the following tag in the beginning:[/color][/size][/b]

[size=large][b][GET][/b] – For a new udemy coupon, use the actual name of the
course afterwards. Adding the price of the course is optional but appreciated[/size]

[size=large]Example: [GET] How to Earn 1 Million Dollars a Day (49$)[/size]

[size=large][b][DISCOUNT][/b] or [b][DIS][/b] - For a discounted course, use the
actual name of the course afterwards. Please add the discount number at the end[/size]

[size=large]Example: [DISCOUNT] How to Earn 1 Million Dollars a Day (50% off)[/size]

[b][size=x-large][color=#ffff00][2] NO MORE [REQ] THREADS!!![/color] [/size][/b]

[size=large]People share coupons that they find online… they DON’T create them[/size][/align][align=left][size=large]out of thin air… creating request threads is simply useless… if
someone finds a coupon for the course you want, he / she will share it
regardless of whether you requested it or not.[/size][/align][align=left][size=large]
[/size][/align][align=left]
[size=x-large][color=#ff0000][b][3] NO SELLING ACCOUNTS / METHODS / OR ANYTHING IN THIS SECTION![/b][/color][/size]
[/align][align=left][size=x-large][color=#ff0000][b]
[/b][/color][/size][/align][align=left][size=x-large][color=#ffff00][b][4] before posting please use "search" to check if the[/b][/color][/size]
[size=x-large][color=#ffff00][b]course was posted already[/b] [/color][/size][/align][align=left][color=#ffff00][size=x-large]
[/size][/color][/align][align=left][size=large](how I do it: copy
the title of the course in " ..." click search and voila..)

A) if the course
was posted already and I found new code:

go to existing thread and post new code under this thread

DON'T CREATE A NEW THREAD EVEN IF THE CODE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL ONE!

Sometimes the
author gives new code after few weeks or even months so it's obvious the code
is gonna be different from the first one.

B) if you didn't
find the course through "search" which means it's something new, only
then create a new thread.[/size]

[b][size=x-large][color=#ffff00][5] Coupon codes with affiliate links are NOT ALLOWED![/color][/size][/b]

[size=large]If you want to share a coupon, share it for free.[/size]

[size=x-large][color=#ffff00][b][6][/b] [b]DO NOT post FREE courses that are available to everyone [/b][/color][/size][/align][align=left][color=#ffff00][size=x-large][b]on[/b] [b]udemy [/b][/size][b][size=small][size=x-large]unless they will become paid courses in [/size][/size][/b][b][size=small][size=x-large]the future.[/size][/size][/b][/color][/align]
[align=left]
[size=large]Check the following thread
for the top free coupons:[/size][/align]
[align=left][size=large][url]http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Top-free-courses-of-Udemy-400-courses[/url][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=large]or you can go directly to udemy:[/size]

[url=https://www.udemy.com/courses/top-free][size=large]https://www.udemy.com/courses/top-free[/size][/url]

[size=x-large][color=#ffff00][b][7] If you appreciate a contribution feel free to rep the person
who shared the coupon[/b], [b]leaving a meaningful comment is also[/b][/color][/size][/align][align=left][size=x-large][color=#ffff00][b]appreciated.[/b][/color][/size]

[size=x-large][b][color=#ffff00][8] Leaving reviews on courses help instructors attract
more clients and might persuade even more instructors to share new coupons. So don’t hesitate to leave a review in the course (after you watched the course) and in the coupon thread.[/color][/b]
[/size]

[size=x-large][b][color=#ffff00][9] there will be NO ripping of courses in this section… we want instructors to share as much coupons as possible… ripping their courses after you get the course will only deter them from sharing coupons in the future. We always get similar courses from different instructors all the time… YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET ALL THE COURSES ALL THE TIME.[/color][/b]
[/size]

[align=center][b][size=large]If you have any questions regarding the rules you are
free to contact me. [/size][/b][/align][/align][/align]
[/quote]
01-30-2018, 06:45 PM
where's RSS feed? :(
05-18-2019, 03:32 AM
Why can't I post a coupon? When I create a thread or post a comment nothing happens...

14.gif