14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2011, 03:58 AM
RE: We're back and see the EXPLOSION of GOOD NEWS inside ! ! ! :)
(06-01-2011 03:35 AM)freelander Wrote:  good to see this forum back alive once again...i think i will pay for supervip soon as i see that there got tweet attack account creator, cpa blacter and other tools that i want to use. do the tweet attack account creator working

If other VIP forum has this tool working then its for sure it will be shared in our supervip seo tools and software. Anyway you can always use the search button cause it might be shared in public section here like in the freebies section. :)

(06-01-2011 03:37 AM)facemediaseo Wrote:  THANK YOU~~ So much!!! I was SHOCKED when the site was down. So, are we still in Hostgator? or changed hosting?

I had changed to a private offshore server hosted in panama so in this case there is no Copyright Infringement. Not covered by US law :) so in this case our website will not be suspended anymore but if in case in some manners it may. No need to worry, backup will always be made. And i will always look for a good server just to keep our website alive for good! Cause my goal is to make all of you happy! :)
06-01-2011, 04:29 AM
(06-01-2011 03:35 AM)freelander Wrote:  good to see this forum back alive once again...i think i will pay for supervip soon as i see that there got tweet attack account creator, cpa blacter and other tools that i want to use. do the tweet attack account creator working

Give me time and i think i have this shared in supervip room :)
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-01-2011, 05:29 AM
Glad to see the website working. Now I know what to do if I ever will get a problem with mbstring :) So will pay for superVIP in a week and hope to see there a cracked SErobot :) Good luck to all and will see you on the other side of success! :)
06-01-2011, 06:11 AM
holy smoke, the forum is back already.
I saw there're tons of stuff in the Supervip room, can't wait to jump into those stuff lol
06-01-2011, 06:17 AM
Finally this forum alive again.... Thank you so much Admin. Let`s Rock and Roll again... All the best..... :)
37.gif
[Image: 3jgxbdr]
FREE TUTORIAL, EXTRA APPS, MODS and HUGE LINKSLIST!!!
06-01-2011, 07:54 AM
You guys ROCK!!!!!!
06-01-2011, 07:59 AM
(05-31-2011 11:08 AM)ADMINISTRATOR Wrote:  You guys were aware that hostgator suspended my server cause im getting lot of complains regarding our website and from the competitors web owners complaining on my site. I was able to trace also the one who i think is responsible for my website to be suspended cause i recently i was getting 2 or 3 messages from a guy named Bob Upgrade saying this:
Quote: Dear sir/madam,

Pursuant to 17 USC 512©(3)(A), this communication serves as a statement that:

I am the exclusive rights holder for ScrapeBox Secrets.
These exclusive rights are being violated by material available
upon your site at the following URL(s):
http://-GET-WSO-Scrapebox-Secrets;
I have a good faith belief that the use of this material in such a
fashion is not authorized by the copyright holder, the copyright
holder's agent, or the law;
Under penalty of perjury in a United States court of law, I state
that the information contained in this notification is accurate, and
that I am authorized to act on the behalf of the exclusive rights
holder for the material in question;
I may be contacted by the following methods: info@scrapeboxsecrets.com;

I hereby request that you remove or disable access to this material as
it appears on your service in as expedient a fashion as possible.
Please notify after removal.
Thank you.

http://-GET-WSO-Scrapebox-Secrets

Regards,
Mark Dutch
[url][/url]
ScrapeBox Secrets

I am the owner of this product and yes I have send this email a couple times. Only because the thread was still alive (even though the download links were down).
I am not the one that complained with your hosting company.
I am wondering how you were able to 'trace' me to something I didn't do.
06-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Lemonparty, do you have a life??

You are chasing your product via various forums, and you think no one will grab your product for free?

Errr....wrong answer!
They will, and yes, we will.
06-01-2011, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 08:34 AM by Lemonparty.)
Nokia, I don't know who you are nor do I care. Nor do I really care if my product is shared or not. I may send out a request to something down once or twice but other than that I don't care.
Now, I start to care when I am being threatened over something I am not responsible for. (the whole hosting problems)

In fact, I don't mind if you download my product. If you do, you wouldn't have bought it in the first place so no real loss for me there.

Anyway I hold no grudge against anyone, just wanted it to be known that I had nothing to do with any hosting complaints.
06-01-2011, 09:40 AM
First it is a great relief to see this forum is back alive. Actually it came as a shock to me as I believe there are tons of blackhat forum out there which are not "suspended". BTW it is good news to everyone as it is like a phoenix -- come back with more power and fire! Bravo Admin!!!
50.gif

60.gif