14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-02-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: [caution] Do not buy anything from Great Steals/gairegroup
Just saying this guy sucks hind ttty, NO SUPPORT regarding a database product that was supposed to be updated quarterly and it was 3 years old when I got it!!! and of course was NEVER updated years later, guy is scum with scam artist intentions, maybe those who promote him here are shills or apologists but I bought and regret doing so!
09-02-2016, 01:50 AM
(03-25-2016 10:48 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  I got sucked into Gaire Group aka Satish fellow as well. Yes the app builder is cheap - but sucks -

However, there is no support whatsoever...absolutely NO response.

Overall, he's a shady noob that started a shady business. Now he "apparently" moved on to producing software of his own...but i would never buy anything from him!

PS. badcoffee above seems to be a friend or whatever... :)
Couldn't agree more!!
09-09-2016, 06:34 PM
I offer Seattleclouds Platform but light-years away from Satish platform.

I also have an account from gaire21.com and 50+ of my apps are working there for more than a year now. So far, so good. It is earning. I have no complains with the product. I offer gaire21.com in my lite package actually.

Nothing wrong with their product. It just that, my product is way better than him :)
Builderall 6.0, the Best All-In-One Marketing Platform in the world! Get it now Here!
09-09-2016, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 06:17 AM by artshinobi.)
Thanks! Check above.
Builderall 6.0, the Best All-In-One Marketing Platform in the world! Get it now Here!
02-18-2017, 12:06 AM
ONLY NOW after purchasing two products did I think to put his name into google, and up pops BBHF, I bought a wp plugin that had some great ideas but killed every other plugin and screwed up the site, then the hosted script that just didn't work.

No Response to the plugin over 4 months ago, but lots of buy this and that, no respond to the script that THEY Host, they did reset my password that I didn't request and when I saved the fields they were GONE.

Utter bloody crap. For those of you in here who did get a respond from Him/Her/Them Great. I'm one of the majorities who didn't.
13.gif
01-10-2019, 09:58 AM
Not sure how I missed this thread BUT I agree with the OP, Satish is a P.O.S.!!!
I had bought his business database and he told me personally (on phone) that it was just updated and would be updated every 3 months, NEVER happened and the version that was "just updated" was 3 years old!!!
As I said he's a P.O.S.! takes your money and forgets you.
I will continue to keep this thread alive just to warn others of this THIEF!
11-16-2023, 08:28 AM
(01-10-2019 09:58 AM)PatcheZ Wrote:  Not sure how I missed this thread BUT I agree with the OP, Satish is a P.O.S.!!!
I had bought his business database and he told me personally (on phone) that it was just updated and would be updated every 3 months, NEVER happened and the version that was "just updated" was 3 years old!!!
As I said he's a P.O.S.! takes your money and forgets you.
I will continue to keep this thread alive just to warn others of this THIEF!

I'm with you. I don't know how I missed this thread either. I know it's an old thread but I just got an email from another marketer for one of Satish's products. I wanted to warn people now.

I have know this piece of shit for years. I was on his list from great steals.

I was talking to him on the phone. Texting and emailing him so I know him a little better than most. I used to speak up for him when other marketers warned me away from him.

He doesn't give a fuk about anyone on this planet other than himself. His God is MONEY. He is both a liar and a thief. And he knows this.

I can't find it but I got an email from him a couple of years ago and he was asking his list how he has wronged them. If you weren't a POS, then why would you need to send out such an email.

I've probably said it before in here but stay away from this lying POS. He talks a GOOD sincere game, but it is all a lie. His products work, AT FIRST, but hen they don't. You don't realize how fukked up he is until you need either support, or a refund.

76.gif