53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2013, 05:37 AM
RE:
Thanks man!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
12-12-2013, 06:55 AM
RE:
Hm...gonna put a guide on how to make money trading bitcoin. Simple 2 page PDF.

huge potential!

Not what you expect!

==

The reviewer on first page got +5 REP!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-12-2013, 07:57 AM
RE:
Zionist exclusive? What the...
[Image: ban8.jpg]
12-12-2013, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 08:24 AM by ManuelQB3.)
RE:
Man I hate to tell you this, but if you said 99% of the ebooks on that site are BS, this one is definitely in that 99% too.

He's leaving something very important out. Take it from someone that actually USED coinbase, over and over, dating back to 2012 before this author probably knew what a bit coin was.

He makes it sound like you buy X amount of Bitcoin on Coinbase and then sell it [em]soon after[/em] on another site like Mt Gox where the price of Bitcoin is higher.

Oh, sure that WOULD work! Except for one little problem...

If you place a buy order on Coinbase you "best believe" (as the author likes to say) that you're going to wait AT LEAST 2 days for your bank to get charged and the Bitcoins to arrive in your Coinbase wallet.

And who knows if the price has gone up or down 2+ days later?

Oh and then there is this other problem with Coinbase.

You see, they use that processing time of 2 days minimum to their advantage and selectively cancel orders that are not in their favor. How do I know this? It's happened to me and it happens all the time (see bitcointalk.org)

What that means is this:

Let's say you buy 1 bitcoin for $900 at Coinbase and you have a 2 day waiting period.

Then tomorrow the price of Bitcoin goes up to $1100 and you think to yourself "Awesome! I just made $200!!!"

Log in to Coinbase, check your order and there's a very very good chance it will say CANCELED.

Now if the price of Bitcoins goes DOWN during that 2 day period, you'll NEVER have a problem. At least I never have.

Consider this:

I've used Coinbase several times with the SAME bank account. Why is it that a couple times when I bought them and the price went up during the waiting period are the ONLY times my transaction was cancelled? No other explanation than Coinbase being selective with their transactions.

Not saying it happens every time, but it happens enough for them to have a reputation for this in the Bitcoin community.

Alright, so here are your alternatives if you want Bitcoins:

There's VirWox.com which lets you purchase bitcoins with Paypal (but you do pay a premium since nobody else offers this instant convenient method)

Then there's my preferred option Localbitcoins.com but to get decent prices and instant bitcoins delivered to you at LBC you do have to physically make a bank deposit.

Now if you want to PROFIT from bitcoins, here is your strategy:

1. Make an account at btc-e.com
2. Buy your bitcoins somewhere
3. Keep track of as many Crypto currency charts as possible (there;s like 100 digital currencies now I believe)
4. Watch the trends closely. Because - for example - if you bought Bitcoins yesterday when Sexcoin (yes that's a real one) was trending, you could have instantly traded your BTC for SXC, and then while SXC skyrockets at an amazing pace, you will be able to trade the SXC back for BTC except, guess what, you'll have a heck of a lot more BTC than you started with.

Now somebody go write an ebook on one of the REAL methods to profit on crypto currencies!
12-12-2013, 08:34 AM
RE:
(12-12-2013 08:23 AM)ManuelQB3 Wrote:  .........
Now if you want to PROFIT from bitcoins, here is your strategy:

1. Make an account at btc-e.com
2. Buy your bitcoins somewhere
3. Keep track of as many Crypto currency charts as possible (there;s like 100 digital currencies now I believe)
4. Watch the trends closely. Because - for example - if you bought Bitcoins yesterday when Sexcoin (yes that's a real one) was trending, you could have instantly traded your BTC for SXC, and then while SXC skyrockets at an amazing pace, you will be able to trade the SXC back for BTC except, guess what, you'll have a heck of a lot more BTC than you started with.

Now somebody go write an ebook on one of the REAL methods to profit on crypto currencies!
Quality post Man +1.

People gotta at least do some research before even attempting to trade bitcoins. Recent outburst of bitcoins actually cost some people money but that's on them. Correct me if I am wrong, didn't China asked its banks not to/refrain from trading bitcoins recently?
80.gif
You don't always need to sell. One can simply contribute to this great community by adding valuable/insightful posts.
12-12-2013, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 09:35 AM by austin.williams.)
RE:
I tried to trade bitcoin myself. Since I am a forex trader, I do it in a forex way. There are some platforms that allow trading in small amount. Check out avatrade and Plus500. On avatrade, they have Metatrader platform on which I use a robot (EA). I think it is easier than going through the bitcoin exchangers. But the catch is bitcoin is a not stable currency. It can rise and fall suddenly. Last weekend, when news from China spread, lots of people lost money. Since avatrade does not support trading in the weekend, people have no way to escape, some even lost their accounts. Now, avatrade suspends bitcoin trading on their platform, probably need time to sort money disputes with their clients.

I know bitcoin arbitrage is possible. There are better methods than this ebook. But as far as I know, most forex traders are not keen on this.
12-12-2013, 02:59 PM
RE:
Another thorn in the side for mtgox withdrawals ... from their withdrawal TOS:

Code:
Please note the following rules :
- It is not possible to withdraw less than 10 EUR.
- Withdraws lower than 100.00 EUR are on average take less than a week.
- It takes at least a month on average for withdrawals larger than 10,000 EUR
-
Withdrawals greater than 50,000 EUR need to be split it into multiple
transfers or you can use the International Wire payment method.
- Due to the volume of withdrawals requests, each customer is currently only allowed 1 withdrawal every 20 days (estimate)

See that last line? Unless you're using a ton of accounts for recycling (or one big ass-whooping withdrawal every 2/3rds a month), not very feasible.

With that said ... ManuelQB3's post above has a few great pointers if you're considering arbitrage.
12-12-2013, 03:14 PM
RE:
(12-12-2013 06:55 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  Hm...gonna put a guide on how to make money trading bitcoin. Simple 2 page PDF.

huge potential!

Not what you expect!

==

The reviewer on first page got +5 REP!

Good, looking forward to it Lol
12-13-2013, 02:41 AM
RE:
Awesome thread here - that's why I love this forum so much! Cool
12-14-2013, 10:57 AM
RE:
Got actions Thanks
33.gif