29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-21-2013, 10:15 AM
RE:
You would be better off turning it off for a few days and refreshing your knowledge of SEO. People can always say change this setting to that or change this or that but unless you know what it's doing and why its a recipe for disaster.

If you don't know what you intend on using it on or what you should be doing with it... don't use it.
(01-21-2013 08:01 AM)daniel123 Wrote:  And if i have used only my money site it's not late? i mean i will be penalized forever for this? or if i will change this way you say to me will verify some improvement? some things i don't understand, which:

1. What you mean by this? i need to build another website, or..?

do i need to use proxies? i have private proxies...

all the landers must be my niche? and articles too right?

9. What you mean by Stop GSA from #5 , working on #6 onwards ,
add the 10 new article URLS in #8 ?

Thanks a lot for your support and patience... Love
(01-21-2013 07:00 AM)supercharger Wrote:  @dan

The best way to get going with a "new" site with GSA, is to actually use an "old" one :)

1) Get a decent, aged, on niche domain name and concentrate on having that as your money site.
2) NEVER, EVER, EVER use this new|old site as a reference or url in GSA
3) Make about 10 landers, can be blogger sites, web2.0 sites, article submitted pages... in fact anything.
4) ONLY use the 10 landers [example amount] in GSA as your target|promoted|landing sites
5) Blast the crap out of these 10 sites ONLY, using all the power your VPS|Laptop running GSA can handle
6) Make 2 articles that are 100% superspun and have 100% unique titles, for each of the 10 sites
7) Submit these 10 x 2 100% articles with NO links to any article directories you fancy, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY LINKS OR URL TAGS in them
8) Write another 10 articles, with the 10 lander sites above, URLs in them as linkbacks
9) Stop GSA from #5 above [you would have carried on working on #6 onwards, while it did its magic] and add the 10 new article URLS in #8
10 ) Wait 4-8 working days, DO IT ALL AGAIN...

Collect some CASH :)
01-21-2013, 09:11 PM
RE:
yes i know, but to start again from start and learn years, and after with updates all your work and effort goes in few seconds.. and plus this i don't have enough time to learn another discipline which is seo, but i can't also engage some seo, becouse if it's not their project don't do nothing to improve it, but think only on money.
01-21-2013, 09:22 PM
RE:
@Dan

This 2 year old GSA work around thread that is not worth the trouble to use [just buy it!] is turning into a useful pot of GSA info :)

Take a step back from what you what to achieve|make from your IM plans, just learn how to do one thing properly over and over again, until you know EXACTLY how to do it, why you need to do it and what you are doing it for.

Open a Libre Office spreadsheet [or MSword if you are stupid enough to still use it!] and ENTER into it a P.O.A [plan of action] or better still do it the old fashioned way and grab an A3 pad and pen and write it down!

Think of SEO|IM|CPA and what you want to do, as tiny pieces of a giant jigsaw, the more pieces you can put together, the better it will be when you actually build it :)

Going to start some sort of IM guide thread soon, maybe with some input from some GSA soft users, you can learn about the IM jigsaw quicker!

Hope that helps :-^
*** Glad to be Back! ***
01-21-2013, 09:23 PM
RE:
I bought the GSA, and the first time I saw him I said wow, yes I think this instrument is unique, but you must know how to work with him, I learn,
so I do not need another tool is better than scrapebox plus other tools, you set and have time for other projects
01-21-2013, 09:44 PM
RE:
Well yes it's nice, i see it that work, but i don't see any changes after a lot of time i run it, so for something go wrong, i will take a look into and try something different, maybe i will try for the suggest @supercharger :) also if that few steps i have asked to you i didn't know yet the answers, if you can tell me it will be more pretty easyer for me, thanks however!
24.gif
01-21-2013, 11:35 PM
RE:
This s/w rocks in 2013.plz anyone have the latest version crack will worth in + Also GSA Captcha Breaker :)
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
01-23-2013, 04:56 AM
RE:
rekhilesh90 you asking too much :))))))))
01-24-2013, 10:27 AM
RE:
you are not kidding right was talking to a cracker the other day he tlod me it was almost impossible to crack becuase of all the updates they make
01-24-2013, 11:12 AM
RE:
File blocked by Norton, can anyone post a virus total test
01-26-2013, 05:14 AM
RE:
(01-24-2013 10:27 AM)masmasmous Wrote:  you are not kidding right was talking to a cracker the other day he tlod me it was almost impossible to crack becuase of all the updates they make
What updates you refer to? I thought cracking this software only require a serial key.?
69.gif
++ Reps would be appreciated

68.gif