9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-01-2013, 10:51 AM
RE:
based on what I have researched till now, this program is so heavely DMR'ed that its not funny. I hate DRM, I have when the honest person has to suffer the consequences of "being honest", and by being honest I am referring to actually purchasing the program. First, the program is tied to IP address, second you can't install this program in more than two computers under the same public IP address and if you do so, you will lose your license and money. THAT SUCKS!! Why penalize the legit buyer like this? What if I have 3 quad core PC's that I built in my house and I decide to install virtualbox on each one of them, and run 4 simultaneous windows xp virtual boxes on each one to simulate a total of 12 PC's, then install HMA VPN on each one of them (or better yet on one *.VHD volume and just copy it to the 12 virtual PC's), then have 12 unique IP addresses running. Well guess what? I would be LEGIT user, trying to run 12 simultaneus instances of GSA, Getting Banned from using GSA, and losing my money, why? for being a LEGIT USER that actually supports software developers by purchasing their software and trying to market 12 different domain names on 12 different niches.

People people people this, ^, is the reason why people crach the shit out of these software. The $99 dollar is really no impediment at all, and I can absolutely afford this, but if I am going to be tied to my real IP address, if I cannot run this software on more than 2 computers, if, in the minute that I try to use HMA VPN's or other VPN's or proxies for that matter I would lose my license then I rather not buy it because the ANTI-FEATURES, your potentials would be sooo limited.

So, this is what I have been doing so far. And people, believe it or not, your potentials is far much greater with the TRIAL version than with the paid version, because at least with the TRIAL version you are not locked into anything, you are not locked into your IP address, the # of computers you can run it etc....

So, what do I do? I download a good program called Sandboxie, I install GSA on Sandboxie, and I run my campaigns. When the 5 days expire, I delete the contents of this sandbox, install the program again on sandboxie and start all over again. I can do this on my 12 virtual box PC, each under different IP addresses. And best of all, its legal, you are not breaking any rules. After all, its the DEMO you are using!

^ this is with version 5.03, which not only you are limited with 5 days, but you are ALSO LIMITED WITH 300 POSTS MAX!
02-01-2013, 12:55 PM
RE:
(02-01-2013 10:51 AM)fnetv1 Wrote:  based on what I have researched till now, this program is so heavely DMR'ed that its not funny. I hate DRM, I have when the honest person has to suffer the consequences of "being honest", and by being honest I am referring to actually purchasing the program. First, the program is tied to IP address, second you can't install this program in more than two computers under the same public IP address and if you do so, you will lose your license and money. THAT SUCKS!! Why penalize the legit buyer like this? What if I have 3 quad core PC's that I built in my house and I decide to install virtualbox on each one of them, and run 4 simultaneous windows xp virtual boxes on each one to simulate a total of 12 PC's, then install HMA VPN on each one of them (or better yet on one *.VHD volume and just copy it to the 12 virtual PC's), then have 12 unique IP addresses running. Well guess what? I would be LEGIT user, trying to run 12 simultaneus instances of GSA, Getting Banned from using GSA, and losing my money, why? for being a LEGIT USER that actually supports software developers by purchasing their software and trying to market 12 different domain names on 12 different niches.

People people people this, ^, is the reason why people crach the shit out of these software. The $99 dollar is really no impediment at all, and I can absolutely afford this, but if I am going to be tied to my real IP address, if I cannot run this software on more than 2 computers, if, in the minute that I try to use HMA VPN's or other VPN's or proxies for that matter I would lose my license then I rather not buy it because the ANTI-FEATURES, your potentials would be sooo limited.

So, this is what I have been doing so far. And people, believe it or not, your potentials is far much greater with the TRIAL version than with the paid version, because at least with the TRIAL version you are not locked into anything, you are not locked into your IP address, the # of computers you can run it etc....

So, what do I do? I download a good program called Sandboxie, I install GSA on Sandboxie, and I run my campaigns. When the 5 days expire, I delete the contents of this sandbox, install the program again on sandboxie and start all over again. I can do this on my 12 virtual box PC, each under different IP addresses. And best of all, its legal, you are not breaking any rules. After all, its the DEMO you are using!

^ this is with version 5.03, which not only you are limited with 5 days, but you are ALSO LIMITED WITH 300 POSTS MAX!
What software are going on about? It's obviously not GSA.

1. GSA is not 'tied to your IP' you can happily use HMA or proxies and open GSA as many times as you like without being banned.

2. GSA license is for one PC, once you install it on a 2nd PC and use the same license information, you old version is deactivated (similar to Scrapebox)

In no way is the trail comparable to the full version... If you have the time to go through constantly installing and uninstalling then so be it your only saving yourself 89$ per license and loosing immense potential with the 300 post limit. That being said, it pays for itself anyway.
02-04-2013, 05:56 PM
RE:
It stopped working today. I ran it once and then didn't get back to it.
Anyone got a work around?
02-04-2013, 07:06 PM
RE:
submited 15** and only 216 verified, but i check a dozen and i didnt find any of my links...
02-04-2013, 07:34 PM
RE:
I have a legal GSA SER copy. You can install it on how many computers you want, but you can run the program only on 2 of them in the same time. The IP limitation is BS, I was running GSA on so many IPs in different countries /this is when you work on holidays 42rock / that if this was true, I would be already without licence. But I never cross the limit of two PCs running GSA in the same time. I see completely logical when Svens allows only 2 installed copies for 1 purchase.
69.gif
02-04-2013, 10:21 PM
RE:
thanks a lot
02-05-2013, 03:59 AM
RE:
hehehehe bad luck for you daniel123....
02-12-2013, 11:34 PM
RE:
Hmmmm i was using this GSA + Sandboxie trick for almost 4 months...it stopped working 3 days ago :( OK you got me, i will buy this s*it :)
02-13-2013, 12:00 AM
RE:
Its working.. :)
02-13-2013, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 05:28 AM by kaine.)
RE:
Someone would have the latest version? (with 5 days + no limit posting)

I have 3.52 no limited 5 days
37.gif

60.gif