30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2020, 08:49 AM
RE: [PURCHASED + GET] Caroline Ayuk - Forex Trading: Proven FOREX Trading Money Making Strategy - Just 15 Minutes-a-Day
This a solid strategy when applied correctly and religiously will definitely bring money into your pocket.
For those who wants to start applying this method can monitor CADCHF for SELL entry next week.
11-29-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: [PURCHASED + GET] Caroline Ayuk - Forex Trading: Proven FOREX Trading Money Making Strategy - Just 15 Minutes-a-Day
thanks sunnyillion, share very appreciated. max reps!
11-30-2020, 01:42 AM
Thanks jack for using the system and saying how good the system is. But please did you just say eurusd got triggered. I just checked my my chart but can see where it got triggered. Please check again. Thanks
11-30-2020, 03:11 AM
if u guys are interested we can make a tg group for share possible setup using this method
11-30-2020, 06:40 AM
I didn't say it was JUST triggered... I said that EUR/USD triggered several hours after EUR/JPY was triggered. I was in and out of that trade within a few hours based on the information of the fractals.
23.gif
11-30-2020, 09:36 AM
Will check this out, if @h4ma creates a TG group, count me in for it
11-30-2020, 10:25 AM
Creating a TG group is great idea but one shall only focus and discuss about this strategy alone without mixing with others.
11-30-2020, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the share. Reps
11-30-2020, 04:58 PM
I will be interested in the group
12-01-2020, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2020 06:22 AM by jackpinion.)
So I closed out the EUR/JPY trade for a profit of $867 and some change. I still think it's going to go back up but I closed it out because my Multi-Frame Alligator indicator AND the OsMA told me we were going through another period of retracement, which we're still in. I might jump back in on it once retracement is over.

I was also in USD/CAD early this morning -- going down. Again, triggered based on this technique. I rode it down to a very easy $600 plus profit.

So far so good...

I really want to take a hard look at this EUR/JPY retracement.
10.gif

28.gif