26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2020, 06:30 AM
RE: [PURCHASED + GET] Caroline Ayuk - Forex Trading: Proven FOREX Trading Money Making Strategy - Just 15 Minutes-a-Day
@jackpinion What timeframe are you using to get so many triggers?
Are you solely using the strategy in the eBook, or are you mixing with others?
Many thanks, and good trading
12-01-2020, 06:50 AM
RE: [PURCHASED + GET] Caroline Ayuk - Forex Trading: Proven FOREX Trading Money Making Strategy - Just 15 Minutes-a-Day
I'm on the DAY timeframe...

I'm following the eBook to the LETTER and I'm on OANDA. As I've said in other posts about Forex... I've got my own template set up with a few indicators I KNOW to be VERY GOOD and rely on all the time. Having said that, I opened up my default template and set up a template from the eBook. I did delete REVERSAL HUNTER from the bottom of the chart because personally? I cannot stand more than ONE indicator sitting under the main chart. But I am very VERY familiar with REVERSAL HUNTER so what I did was open the same charts using the working template I normally use for trading. That way I could compare the OsMA to REVERSAL HUNTER.

Now that I've done that and have seen how they both work? I might get rid of the OsMA and use REVERSAL HUNTER again at the bottom of the chart since I'm much better at using it but it's very similar to the OsMA except that it's line-based but works the same way. I love it for watching retracement.

And of course in the upper right hand corner is my Multi-Frame Alligator indicator. Arguably, the best TREND indicator out there. I would never have jumped into those trades had the H1, D, and W timeframes not been all pointing the same direction when the trigger came up.

They all were so of course, I jumped in.
12-01-2020, 07:42 AM
Tg link

of course we will discuss only this strategie .. at the begining if anyone find a hard point we can discuss it .. share possible setups and opinions .. after making trades with it , we can develop it if anyone has suggestions
12-01-2020, 07:43 AM
i didnt know is not allowed , what we can do ?
12-01-2020, 09:09 AM
Can you pm me the TG link to join?
65.gif
12-01-2020, 08:34 PM
@jackpinion Thank you for your reply
12-02-2020, 02:42 AM
Please can somebody check eurcad and please how do you see the set up
12-02-2020, 02:52 AM
Please add me to the telegram group if any is created already. Send Mme. A dm
12-02-2020, 06:34 AM
To me? EUR/CAD on the Daily chart looks like it's in a basic up trend but RIGHT NOW as of me writing this? It's consolidating and according to the MTF Alligator, both the Daily and Weekly charts are in consolidation which means to me? I wouldn't jump in until consolidation/retracement is over.

Which reminds me... I jumped back in on EUR/JPY after the retracement... It's still doing well.
12-02-2020, 04:42 PM
Definitely time to jump into EUR/CAD now... Retracement is over.
37.gif

37.gif